Art Squared Arts Market Acknowledgements and Release
All vendor booths are approximately 10 ft. x 10 ft. and are located on a grassy surface. Tents are highly encouraged, but not required. All tents must be anchored with weights; stakes are not allowed. Entire display including ropes, supports, etc. must be within these boundaries. All vendors must bring their own supplies, including, tables, chairs and table cloths. All tables must have a table covering and must be floor length to cover storage area under table. All vendors should display their name and/or business name at their booth. Electricity will not be provided. Generators are acceptable but must be quiet and as fume free as possible.
The Art Squared Planning Committee reserves the right to assign booth space in accordance with other vendors and products.
- I understand booth spaces are located in a grassy area and the ground may be uneven in places.
- Vendors may not consume alcohol and no smoking is allowed during the event. I understand that I can be asked to leave and forfeit my participation in future Art Squared Arts Markets.
- I understand my booth must be open and staffed for the entire event. Closing and loading out early may forfeit my participation in future Art Squared Arts Markets.
- I understand that when setting up, I will park and unload my items, then move my vehicle to the designated parking area before setting up my booth.
- I understand that I am responsible for cleaning up my space at the end of the market.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to pay all sales tax collected from sales at Art Squared and paid to the appropriate entities.
- I understand that the San Marcos Art League, Art Squared and Hays County will not assume responsibility for damage or theft of my property.
- I understand that as a participating vendor of the Arts Market, pictures of my work or of me may be used on social media to promote the Arts Market event now or in the future.
- I understand that as a participating vendor of the Arts Market, I will contribute to the marketing of the Arts Market through any means I may have to better the promotion of the events, to include but not limited to my social media networks.